There are loads of different words for how we refer to our Mother. For me its mummy, I know a lot of others use mum, ma, mammy, momma. Whatever you use it is a lovely day to tell your mummy just how special they are to us.
I never really talk much about my family but my mummy is my rock she is always there for me, treats me like her princess and nothing is ever a bother to her. She doesn't get enough credit at all, she is the foundation to my family unit, she is what holds us all together and she is one of the strongest bravest woman I know, if I could ever be half the lady she is I will be doing well. But she isn't one for getting soppy or talking about her feelings so she would tell me to wise up and not be soft lol.
So below is different products I think any mummy would be happy to receive.
1. Butterfly Print Dressing Gown - ASDA
2. Field Day Fireside Candle - FIELD DAY
3. Blue Stripe Floral Embroidered Weekend Bag -RIVER ISLAND
4. Bellamianta Rapid Self Tanning Tinted Mouse Gift Set - BELLAMIANTA
5. Clinique Smart Indulgence Gift Set - BOOTS
6. Mother's Day Spoils - PRESTIGE FLOWERS
7. Pandora Mother's Day Bracelet - PANDORA
8. Mother's Day Pocket Collection - HOTEL CHOCOLAT
9. Harbour Scene Recipe Book - LAURA ASHLEY
10. Star Print Mule Slipper MARKS & SPENCER
So there we have it, I have tried to think a little outside the box and include items that you maybe wouldn't have thought off... I will treat my mummy to some new carpet slippers and money as she usually buys a Kipling purse and it would be a losing battle to try pick for her as she likes her own style, which is totally different to anything I would pick. I love bright colourful sparkly things and mummy hates that she likes everything black or dark.
Lots of Love..